9) Hohes Haus
Hohes Haus in Vienna is located on the Ringstraße boulevard in the first district Innere Stadt, near the Hofburg Palace and the Palace of Justice. The foundation stone was laid in 1874; the building was completed in 1883. The architect responsible for its Greek revival style wasTheophil Edvard Hansen. He designed the building holistically, each element harmonizing with the others and was therefore also responsible for the interior decoration, such as statues, paintings, furniture, chandeliers,...
Image Courtesy of Wikimedia and Achp ru
Sight description based on wikipedia