7) Rugby Chapel
Rugby Chapel is a municipal historic site which is part of the University of Saskatchewan. Built in 1912 with funds raised by the students in Rugby School in England, it served as the major place of worship for Emmanuel College, until the opening of St. Chad's Chapel in 1966, and still serves as a place of education and worship. A wooden version of an English Stone-built church, the chapel has a wooden vault support structure, gothic windows and a Norman tower over the porch. Rugby Chapel...
Image Courtesy of Wikimedia and J. Adamson
Sight description based on wikipedia