Guide Location: Turkey » Istanbul
Guide Type: Self-guided city tour
# of Attractions: 7
Tour Duration: 1 hour(s)
Travel Distance: 1.8 km
Image Courtesy of Wikimedia and Melissa Doroquez
Come and feel the pulse of a city that is home to 12.5 million souls. Explore the mixture of cultures and see how the Orient reacts to Europe, and how even the Balkans shape the night life of this city.
Tour Stops and Attractions
1) 5 Kat5 Kat is one of the best places in Istanbul to go grab a drink in a cozy atmosphere. Here you can enjoy all of it - quality drinks, the view over the Bosphorus, the comfortable sofas, the service. If you're looking for a fancy, comfy place to spend the night - 5 Kat is...
Image Courtesy of Wikimedia and Chris Palmer
2) AndonAndon is a trendy place to spend the night at. Here you can enjoy different delights on each of the four floors. The disco is on the first floor, the traditional fasıl music is performed on the fourth, while on the third a restaurant is available for the...
Image Courtesy of Wikimedia and TexasDex
3) ArafAraf is one of the most visited clubs in Istanbul, mainly due to the cheap beer. Any tourist willing to have a taste of the local nightlife may spend some hours here to get a general picture. However if you're not up to challenging yourself with experiencing the nightlife habits of local young people to the fullest, it may be better to come on...
Image Courtesy of Wikimedia and Jongleur100
4) GhettoGhetto is an easily accessible pumped-up club in Istanbul. It combines both quality music and interesting decor. Here you may enjoy local and foreign musical performances. A good nightclub that offers everything for a good night...
Image Courtesy of Wikimedia and Rick A.
5) Haco PuloHaco Pulo is a local favorite and there is a reason. It started as a nargilhe and tea place and nowadays this is one of the best places to enjoy them. Plus you may find the location quite picturesque with its small cobbled...
Image Courtesy of Flickr and quinn.anya
6) Büyük Londra Oteli BarBüyük Londra Oteli Bar is a must see in Istanbul. The interior is quite astonishing - the decors are 100-years old and the drinks are as strong as they used to be back then. Some of the prices are as pumped-up as the drinks, but you actually do get value for your...
Image Courtesy of Wikimedia and Nicolas Dumoulin
Private Tour Guides in Istanbul
Out of the Ordinary Trips in Turkey