Guide Location: France » Annecy
Guide Type: Self-guided city tour
# of Attractions: 7
Tour Duration: 1 hour(s)
Travel Distance: 1.1 km
Image Courtesy of Flickr and ti_lapin_tom
Annecy is definitely big in terms of nightlife, thanks to the great variety of cozy pubs, bars and vibrant clubs, attracting young and energetic crowd. Most of the venues stay open till 4-5 AM, so a long night out is guaranteed. This walking tour will guide you to the most popular night spots in Annecy.
Tour Stops and Attractions
1) BullBull is a hugely popular night joint, especially with the young crowd. The bar has lots of comfy chairs placed all around that create a suitable atmosphere for a friendly chat while enjoying your drinks. The latter include cocktails, beers, liquors and other spirits. Lively dance floor with DJs mixing on weekends will help visitors enjoy their night out on the town to the full.
Image Courtesy of Flickr and Krassy Can Do It
2) Finn Kelly'sThe Finn Kelly's Pub opened in June 2002. Located in the heart of Annecy’s Old Town, this lovely pub offers visitors, among other delights, a friendly atmosphere, great selection of beers and other spirits at the bar, plus an outside terrace, big TV screen, pool tables and free Wi-Fi. It's a great place to get your Annecy party night started.
Image Courtesy of Flickr and C1ssou
3) Le Captain PubLe Captain Pub is a traditional Irish pub in the Old Town. For over fifteen years it has been welcoming both locals and travelers who are looking for an incredible night out. Warm wooden décor, great selection of spirits including Irish lager and whiskey, funky music and lively crowd never fail to put visitors in the right mood.
Image Courtesy of Flickr and Sabrina Campagna
4) Là Ou AllerLà Ou Aller is an exotic dance bar, situated close to other popular night venues. This stylish place offers warm atmosphere, well stocked bar, great live performances and a lively dance floor. Long list of different and rather unusual cocktails at reasonable prices is another attraction of this sparkling venue.
Image Courtesy of Wikimedia and The Ice Professor
5) Le GarageLe Garage is the most explosive night spot in Annecy. This ultra stylish modern club has everything that is needed for a foxy night party: superb dance floor laser lighting, chic bar with a wide selection of drinks and cocktails, cool drinking area, and great acoustics. Skilled DJs will mix pop, rock, house, trance and R&B to satisfy any music taste. A great place to shake your night out till the early hours.
Image Courtesy of Flickr and *Vintage Fairytale*
6) At the Villa“At the Villa” is a gay-friendly joint, inside which you will find stylish red neon lights to chill you out while sipping your exotic cocktail or a glass of wine. For those dance lovers there is a lively dance floor inside. The bar is getting busy at midnight with both locals and tourist crowd. Outside is a terrace for those in need of fresh air.
Image Courtesy of Flickr and The-Lane-Team
Out of the Ordinary Trips in France