6) Former First Church of Christ Scientist
The former First Church of Christ Scientist, located in Salt Lake City, is a historic structure that on July 30, 1976, was added to the National Register of Historic Places. It was organized on July 17, 1891, and was the first Christian Science church in Utah. The church building, designed by local architect, Walter E. Ware, in the Richardsonian Romanesque style, was built in 1898 of brick and Utah Kyune sandstone. After being completely paid for, it was dedicated on November 27, 1898.
Image Courtesy of Flickr and ryk_neethling
Sight description based on wikipedia