Guide Location: Romania » Sinaia
Guide Type: Self-guided city tour
# of Attractions: 5
Tour Duration: 1 hour(s)
Travel Distance: 1.4 km
Image Courtesy of Flickr and Tambako the Jaguar
This self-guided walking tour is included in the iOS app "City Maps and Walks (470+ Cities)" in iTunes and the Android app "Sinaia Map and Walks" in Google Play.
The best way to spend your vacation is at night, of course. Sleep is overrated and ultimately you should take advantage of Sinaia's wonderful nightlife. So remember, when you're on vacation, avoid the extra rest and enjoy the city's parties, music and drinks.
Tour Stops and Attractions
1) Old NickOld Nick is a very popular pub in Sinaia, visited by both locals and tourists. The classy interior with predominant wooden furniture, along with a very educated and English speaking staff make this place an oasis among other night spots. Old Nick also serves great meals, including the notorious fried meat with vegetables and salty cheese with red...
Image Courtesy of Wikimedia and Nicubunu
2) Club FamousClub Famous is arguably the best, greatest and tastiest lounge and club in Sinaia. Prices are very reasonable and visitors even receive a special sift upon entrance. The club also features exclusive music played by best Romanian DJs, amazing drinks as well as fantastic...
Image Courtesy of Wikimedia and GiollaUidir
3) Irish PubIrish Pub is divided into two distinct areas - the pub and the disco area. The pub offers a delicious menu for drinks (cocktails, beer, wine as well as very strong local alcohol "Tsuika" and "Palinca") along with incredible meals. Make sure you do not miss the opportunity to taste fresh pork or sheep fried meet with vegetables, cheese and a special ingredient called...
Image Courtesy of Flickr and Matt Seppings
4) Casino MaximMaxim is a lovely little casino, where for a small price, can play all night long. Maxim provides a rather large range of drinks and snacks, both European and typical Romanian styles of cooking, as well as an outstanding staff. The place is decorated in "San Francisco" style - with lots of colored lights, loud music and thick...
Image Courtesy of Wikimedia and Jamie Adams
5) Regina FurnicaRegina Furnica is a spicy, hot and burning nightclub. Open-minded, active, courageous and energetic people are all welcomed. Regina Furnica also features a very large dance floor and a world-class view of the city. Last but not least, Furnica has the most popular cocktails from around the world (Mochito, Bloody Mary, Cosmopolitan, Sex on the Beach, etc). Don't forget your ID card, as Regina Furnica is an adults only...
Image Courtesy of Wikimedia and William Clifford
Out of the Ordinary Trips in Romania