The Church of Saint Andrew is found on Rodney Street, in the heart of Liverpool’s historic city centre. A formerly Scottish Presbyterian church founded in 1823, it lies ruined following a fire in 1983. The church’s main body was designed by Daniel Stewart, whilst the elegant façade was designed by John Foster. At the time, Foster was Liverpool council’s chief surveyor, and he went on to become one of the city’s most famous architects.
A specialist place of worship for Merseyside’s... view more